By investigating structured and unstructured data, (prediction) models can be created that recognise and explore the underlying patterns. This is Data Science: the creation of valuable new insights. But this is just the beginning. These valuable insights must be implemented in a real-time production environment.
The Anchormen Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) team is specialised in implementing algorithms in real-time productions environments in collaboration with the Anchormen engineering team. Together, we ensure that all relevant data streams meet in a customer-specific data hub. In addition, we develop closed feedback loops around business processes (CRM, DM, online marketing, Supply Chain, website, apps, etc.). This is where the Bleeding Edge Artificial Intelligence comes into play. By making use of smart A.I techniques such as Chatbots, a closed feedback loop is created to train an Artificial Intelligence system. We have developed a range of products in collaboration with the Anchormen engineering team to feed these systems with valuable data streams.
There is increasing demand for Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science because the business value of these solutions can be powerfully demonstrated. In the current market there is a clear division between Big Data on the one hand and Data Science and A.I. on the other. By combining the existing Enterprise Big Data solutions with Data Science and A.I expertise, Anchormen delivers a unique and complete proposition. The team consists of experienced machine learning, deep learning, text mining and computer vision specialists.
Converting data into knowledge and information is paramount. Products, techniques and platforms in this area that we know and trust include:
- Recommendation Engines
- Provides your customers with appropriate recommendations and personalisations in real time
- A.I. chatbot
- Communicates in real time with your customers on all digital and social channels The digital co-worker delivering a 24/7 service.
- Clickstream Website Data Collector en website scraper
- Collects clickstream data from websites and data such as prices, product information and deals of the day for analyses and machine learning products.
- Churn Predictions
- Keeps your customers from going to competitors.
- Predictive Maintenance
- Predicts which (machine) component needs replacing.
- Artificial Intelligence Grids
- Self-learning computer systems that automatically control complex business processes.
- Process Mining
- Optimists business processes by analysing log and process data.
- Anomaly detection
- Finds anomalies in vast amounts of data.
- Text Mining
- Extracts valuable information from huge amounts of textual materials.
- Image, video en content recognition
- Simplifies searching large data sets of photos, images and video.
Grow Live approach
At Anchormen we like to build a relationship of trust with our customers, so we always start our projects small. Using our Grow Live approach we grow along with the process of our customers. Anchormen provides a variety of services such as business innovation consultancy, data science, data architecture, engineering and training and support. We like to work as a team within our customer’s organisation. This enables us to not only adapt quickly, but we also get fast results.
By using workshops and a proof of concept we provide insight into the possibilities of our solutions. Only then do we start the development, and because we host data in the cloud the development initially almost never requires a big investment in hardware and software. We also plan bi-weekly, where we repeatedly deliver parts of the project. This enables us to avoid having one big delivery period at the end of the process. These smaller delivery periods enable plans to be adjusted and we can therefore lower risks.
Especially for our Data Science and Data Mining projects we use the international CRISP-DM method.
Want to know more about (big) data platforms and what these platforms can do for your organisation? Please contact us. We would enjoy the opportunity to tell you about the options, free of charge.